Removable Vena Cava Filter
- Traditional conical design
- Reliable stability provided by innovative Medical Device Anchoring System
- Removable after long term residence (jugular retrieval)
- Excellent clot trapping volume
- Unique self centering delivery system
- Low profile 7.5 Fr. ID introducer sheath
- Mega-cava sizing opportunity
Methods of "Anchoring" medical devices to tissue for permanent or
Medical Device Anchor System
The Medical Device Anchoring System provides a new method of fixation which addresses historical clinical concerns of stability, reliability,and excessive transmural incorporation.
- Anchors positively propelled and expanded through a vessel wall or structure.
- Anchoring resistant to cephalic and caudal migration.
- Anchoring not dependent on radial force thereby minimizing tissue incorporation.
- Anchors allow device to ride with vessel accommodating changes in structure diameter (i.e. vessel, duct, cavity).
This product has not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is not approved for sale or clinical use. Please visit Veniti Medical for product information.